Are you a company who wants to reach entrepreneurially-minded students to help you launch innovative products, processes and revenue?
If so, contact Dave Sly to learn more about the following programs:
- EPDE Student Club – Contact Andrew Heller, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company sponsored lectures (by topic and availability) in our Engineering 430 and 434 courses and our monthly seminars.
- Company sponsored innovation challenges ranging from Pitch Competitions to Student product innovations around YOUR technology.
- Become an Entrepreneur in Residence and help us provide an Entrepreneurial Mindset to our 8,800 engineering students.
- Help fund the prototype creation and customer validation tasks for Engineering students as they develop new innovations and companies.