Are you a company who wants to reach entrepreneurially-minded students to help you launch innovative products, processes and revenue?
If so, contact Dave Sly to learn more about the following programs:
- EPDE Student Club – Contact Andrew Heller, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company sponsored lectures (by topic and availability) in our Engineering 430 and 434 courses and our monthly seminars.
- Company sponsored innovation challenges ranging from Pitch Competitions to Student product innovations around YOUR technology.
- Become an Entrepreneur in Residence and help us provide an Entrepreneurial Mindset to our 8,800 engineering students.
- Help fund the prototype creation and customer validation tasks for Engineering students as they develop new innovations and companies.
Our engineering alumni are also involved in entrepreneurial activities, even when they’re no longer on campus. Here are just a few examples of our innovative alums:
- Entrepreneurial ME alum helps to establish brew lab at Iowa State
- Using video game-based tools to teach STEM
- From the gridirons of the Midwest to the sunny beaches of Florida
- An engineering entrepreneur with an athlete’s mindset
- From refining to distilling: ME alums fulfill a vision
- Entrepreneur, ECpE alum: Bailey Steinfadt succeeds at building her own brand
- Brewing up a hoppy career